FILM & THEATER
Katie has served as a consultant for filmmakers as well as produced films about sexual misconduct and alcohol issues.
- Consultant and Subject, production of HBO docudrama: “No Visible Bruises: The Katie Koestner Story,” 1993.
- Writer and Director, “Please Write Back: Sexual Assault Among America’s Students” with Top Hat Productions, Released 2003.
- Writer and Director, “Helping a Sexual Assault Survivor” with Top Hat Productions, Released 2003.
- Video Series Producer, “What Everyone Should Know About Sexual Assault and How to Help a Sexual Assault Survivor,” Released 2004.
- Writer and Director, “ThinkLuv Movie.” Released 2014.
- Writer and Director, “ThinkDrink Movie.” Released 2014.
- Consultant, Screening Coordinator, and Reviewer. “Room.” A24 Films. Oscar-winning Film. Released 2015.
- Featured Special Guest, “STET,” Written by Kim Davies; Directed by Tony Speciale; Abingdon Theatre Company, Off-Broadway, New York City, NY. June 11 – July 3, 2016.
- Production Consultant, “13 Reasons Why,” Consulted for Netflix to Advise Justin Prentice and Platform PR. February-April 2017.